Doggy Day Care
Let Your Pet Play at Our Day Care
Don’t like leaving your pet home alone while you’re at work? Planning a day trip and need someone to watch your pet? Let your pet spend the day with us! Miami’s Woodland Lodge Pet Resort offers first-class day care services to cats and dogs, and nowhere else can you find more luxurious lodgings than at our resort.
Our Pet Day Care Services
Our staff always has a day full of fun activities planned four our four-legged guests. We believe socialization is important, and we’ll incorporate interactive group playtime into our guests’ day, as well yummy snacks that any pet would love.
The cost for a full day at our pet day care is $40. Take a look at our day care schedule to see what your pet will be doing throughout their stay with us.
- 7am-11am Indoor play
- 11am-11:45am Outdoor play (weather permitting)
- 12pm-1pm Snack and naptime
- 1pm-1:45pm Indoor play
- 2pm-2:45pm Outdoor group play (weather permitting)
- 3pm-5pm Indoor play
- 5pm-6pm Relaxation and dog TV
- 6pm Dismissal
Please note that if you must pick up your pet after normal dismissal time, you will incur an extra fee.
**Dismissal after 6pm incurs a $15 fee. **Dismissal after 7pm incurs a $25 fee
If you would like more information about our pet day care, please contact us. We’d be happy to answer any questions you have.
Book Your Pet’s Reservation Today: 786-391-4949
Pet Day Care Requirements
The safety of your pets, our other four-legged guests, and our employees is paramount to us. We have strict requirements that we continually uphold to ensure that all pets who spend time at our facility remain safe and comfortable. In addition to meeting the requirements on our Requirements page, in order for your pet to be able to attend our day care, he must meet the following requirements:
- Pet must pass a temperament test
- Pets must not be aggressive to people or other pets
- Pets must not be toy or food possessive
- Pets must be spayed or neutered
- Pets must be free of all illness (please wait 7-10 days after coughing, vomiting or diarrhea to bring your pet back to day care)