Dog Boarding accommodations
Dog Boarding at Miami’s Woodland Lodge Pet Resort
If you’re going out of town and need a place where your pet will be treated with as much love and attention as he’d receive at home, bring him to Miami’s Woodland Lodge Pet Resort. We’re the premiere pet boarding facility in Florida, and we offer luxurious accommodations for both cats and dogs. Our amenities and customer care are unrivaled by other boarding facilities in the area, so you can be confident that your pet will enjoy his stay with us.
First-Rate Pet Accommodations
At Miami’s Woodland Lodge Pet Resort, it’s our goal to make sure your pet has an exceptional experience from the moment he walks through our door, to the moment he leaves our care. All of our guests have the option to rest comfortably in one of our 40 private canine and feline “resort” rooms. No cages here! When you book your pet’s stay, you may choose between a standard resort suite (6 x 3) and a luxury resort suite (6 x 5). We do allow double occupancy in all of our resort suites (depending on the size of your pet), and we also offer the option of adjoining rooms with our standard suites.
Take a look at what is included in each of our different rooms:
Standard Resort Room
$65/night | 2nd occupant: $45/night
- Comfortable Bed
- Adjoining rooms available for multiple pets
Luxury Resort Room
$85/night | 2nd occupant: $65/night
- DirecTV's Dog TV Channel
- Private Garden
- Webcam Viewing
- Comfortable Bed
Our Vacationer's Daily Routines:
- 7:00 am: Walk
- 7:30 am: Breakfast
- 8:00 am: Rest after breakfast
- 9:00-9:45 am: Outdoor Pool & Playtime Group 1
- 10:00-10:45 am: Outdoor Pool & Playtime Group 2
- 11:00-11:45 am: Outdoor Pool & Playtime Group 3
- 12:00-2:00 pm: Snack & Nap
- 2:00-2:45 pm: Outdoor Pool & Playtime Group 1
- 3:00-3:45 pm: Outdoor Pool & Playtime Group 3
- 4:00-4:45 pm: Outdoor Pool & Playtime Group 2
- 6:00 pm: Dinner
- 7:00 pm: Rest (Friday night movie night)
- 8:00 pm: Walk
- 9:00 pm: Turndown service and music til 10:00 pm
*Outdoor playtime is weather permitting.
**There is an additional $12 per night fee that is added to resort suite costs if you board your pet during a major holiday.